XQ Forty Nine Playing Cards
POSSIBILITIES OF COMBINATIONS:
Create over 7 undecillion 363 decillion 615 nonillion 666 octillion different color patterns with the XQ Forty-Nine cardistry cards. Create stunning color patterns in your fans, spreads and your flourishes. Discover and create a new pattern everyday for the rest of your life. In fact you can create a new pattern every second and it will never end. Beautiful fans, stunning spreads and all kind of flourishes, packet cuts, cardistry moves come to life with vibrant display with the XQ Forty-Nine deck, which will change your perception on cardistry.
49 XQ forty-nine cardistry cards
1 Magic Encarta XQ49 style logo card
1 Possibilities count card
1 Ad card with the 7 colored theme blocks
Poker sized cards
Printed by The United States Playing Card Company
Printed on crushed stock
Air cushion finish
Printed in the USA
Print run of 1800 decks
WHAT IS THE PHENAKISTOSCOPE CARD:
The Phenakistoscope uses the persistence of motion principle to create an illusion of motion. Although this principle had been recognized by the Greek mathematician Euclid and later in experiments by Newton, it was not until 1829 that this principle became firmly established by Joseph Plateau.
In order to see the animation on the card you need:
- The Phenakistoscope card of the XQ forty-nine deck
- A spinning movement of the card, for example use the card spin flourish
- A mobile phone to film. View the rotating card through a camera phone or any other camera with a digital display shooting at 30FPS and watch the card spring to life.
- Bright light. The brighter the light, the clearer the animation will appear.
WHAT IS THE AUTOSTEREOGRAM CARD:
An autostereogram is a single-image stereogram (SIS), designed to create the visual illusion of a three-dimensional (3D) scene from a two-dimensional image. In order to perceive 3D shapes in these autostereograms, one must overcome the normally automatic coordination between accommodation (focus) and horizontal vergence (angle of one's eyes). The illusion is one of depth perception and involves stereopsis: depth perception arising from the different perspective each eye has of a three-dimensional scene, called binocular parallax.
How to see the autostereogram:
- Relax your vision and unfocus your eyes. Look through the card, as if your eyes are focusing on a point behind the card.
- Keep looking at it this way until your focus adjusts and the hidden 3D object becomes sharp and recognizable.
XQ Forty Nine Playing Cards
We pack each order carefully and passionately. Every package comes with maximum protection possible - just like how we like it.
We ensure that every package sent is fully trackable anywhere, anytime - leaving you worry free.
We strive to bring you the best experience possible. If you're not happy with your service, or something is wrong with your order, just let us know and we'll do our best to make it right. Contact Support
Authentic reviews from verified customers after their purchase.