The Carat XHB Half Brick Case is made of clear 5mm archival quality acrylic to allow for unobstructed views of 6 of your favorite decks from all sides while safely protecting them from potential damage or harm.
The case edges are beveled and the corners are rounded for a more elegant look and feel.
The back panel of the case is attached by 4 neodymium magnet pairs, which are 10 times stronger than regular magnets, for a secure attachment while still allowing for easy access to the decks inside.
Two 3mm and one 5mm thick inserts are included to provide flexibility in how you wish to display your decks as well as allow for easier removal of the decks when needed. Also included are 4 rubber pads with adhesive that can be attached to the bottom of the case to prevent scratching of the case or the surface it is on.
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors, designers and printers. Carat Case Creations has worked with many of the top designers to create custom cases, including, Butterfly Playing Cards, Cartamundi, Expert Playing Card Company, Kings Wild Project, Rick Davidson, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Oath Playing Cards, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries, Vanda Playing Cards and many others.
- Clear archival quality acrylic for unobstructed views from all sides and safe storage of valuable decks
- Beveled edges and rounded corners for an elegant look and feel
- 4 neodymium magnet pairs to keep the back panel strongly attached while allowing for easy access to insert/remove decks
- Two 3mm and One 5mm thick inserts to provide flexibility when display decks as well as ease of removal of decks
- 4 rubber pads with adhesive included to place on the bottom of the case for protection of surfaces if needed
- Materials used: 5mm archival quality clear acrylic and neodymium magnets
Internal - 13.9 x 9.4 x 5.6cm
External - 14.9 x 10.4 x 6.6cm
- Additional ttem(s): Two 3mm and one 5mm inserts and 4 rubber pads with adhesive to apply to bottom of case if needed
Note: Decks not included.