Mirage v3 Eclipse (Marked) Playing Cards
Here's a beautiful deck -- great for magicians and for cardistry aficionados!
Since 2013 when Mirage was first designed, the black color option has always been our first choice. Some of you may have seen this in our previous prototype of Mirage.
This year, we are extremely excited to bring this color back with a new upgraded feature. Mirage V3 Eclipse edition is the BEST edition we have ever produced. Here's why: Mirage V3 Unboxing Mirage Eclipse Edition has the same iconic look by Patrick Kun, with new upgraded materials from inside out. From the tuck case, V3 features a thick black dyed tuck case, accented by a silver foil stamp, as well as being sealed with a red metallic stamp. Brand new paper stock? Yes! We worked very closely with Legends Playing Cards to find the best paper we can find that is perfect for both magic and cardistry.
This edition of Mirage was printed on a brand new "Cardistry" paper from Taiwan. The cards feel extremely soft right out of the box and hold their shape well even after heavy use. Personally, I am always a big fan of a thinner stock deck and I am sure you will love this paper, too.
Marked deck note: A secret feature was added to this edition of the Mirage playing cards. That's right. They're marked! Let's keep that between us. There is a secret link inside the box which reveals all. It was very important for this marking system to be as practical as possible, and I think we nailed it!
- Optical illusion back specially designed for both magic and cardistry.
- Secret marking system that can be read on all four corners. The marking is easy to spot and yet still passes the riffle test! No need to worry about anyone finding out the secrets.
- Fully custom court cards by Tomas Hlavaty.
- Comes in Juan Tamariz's Mnemonica stack.
- Printed by the Legends Playing Card Company (LPCC), the Mirage deck features LPCC's new Cardistry Finish card stock, a super soft and 'papery' feeling stock which requires no break-in period.
- These cards are traditionally cut with Legends' Diamond Cut process, yielding ultra-smooth edges that Faro effortlessly from the bottom to top. With a silky coating and quality reminiscent of Bicycle #808 decks from the early 90's, Mirage is perfect for any card enthusiast's sleight of hand, Cardistry, or gambling needs.
- As is always the case with LPCC, the borders on these playing cards are registered to extremely tight tolerances, as their standards allow for zero imperfections.