Mint v2 Blueberry (Marked) Playing Cards
NOTE: Deck has a minor edge dent.
MINT Playing Cards originally launched on on Kickstarter in 2016. The project was extremely well received and became one of the highest funded playing card projects ever. The Launch Editions decks have been completely sold out for over a year now. Fans of the cards have sent countless messages asking when they will be available again...
NOW IS THE TIME.
With your support, we can bring back a new and improved MINT with fresh new flavors! After months of planning and development, 52Kards is proud to present MINT 2.
2ND EDITION Updates
- A refined card stock for optimal handling. (Crushed Casino Grade Bee Stock)
- Major improvements to the MINT Marking System.
- The back design pattern has been slightly expanded for a cleaner look.
THE BACK DESIGN
Using a classical approach to design, MINT offers an aesthetic that is familiar, but fresh. The elegant repeating pattern evokes the decks that have survived the test of time.
- A modern take on traditional playing card design.
- Thin borders for more aesthetic spreads and fans.
- Simple, clean, and elegant.
FACE CARD DESIGNS
- The face designs are mostly traditional.
- MINT is designed with magicians in mind, so standard face designs help make the cards look relatable and innocent.
- Classic court card designs with a modern touch of MINT.
- A beautiful Ace of Spades.
THE CARD QUALITY
The quality of the cards is of upmost importance. MINT 2 will be printed by the renowned United States Playing Card Company with precise specifications and the highest quality standards possible. The cards will handle like a dream :)
The Card Stock
- MINT 2 will be printed on a Crushed Casino Grade Bee stock.
- The goal is to create long lasting cards that are buttery soft and have a healthy snap.
- The cards will be coated with the legendary Air Cushion Finish.
- The silky smooth surface is perfect for creating beautiful spreads and fans.
- The cards will be Traditionally cut.
- This aids in the process of executing weaving techniques and Faro shuffles.
THE MINT MARKING SYSTEM
The MINT design includes an ingenious marking system that allows you to read the identity of the card by looking at the back design. Magicians can take advantage of this clever feature. (Please use responsibly!!!)
- Major upgrades have been made to the intuitive marking system.
- A brand new innovative feature has been added.
- Now 25% larger markings for easier reads (still invisible to the uninitiated).
- If you can read a clock, you can read the MINT Marking System
THE TUCK CASE
- Beautiful tuck case design
- Manufactured with a luxurious paper stock.
- Laced with gleaming foil.
- Custom tax stamp seal.
- Cards come in Mnemonica stack order.
- Decks will wrapped in cellophane for protection.